Customer Return and Refund Policy
All products from our online website are sold on a non-returnable basis unless defective. Please check that all items received are what you have ordered. If you have received an INCORRECT item DO NOT OPEN IT. We will not accept any returns or provide refunds of items that have been opened, tampered with or not in their original condition.
Contact must be made by you within 3 days of receiving your items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call to +61 (3) 9798 1255.
We will refund or exchange where:
- the incorrect item(s) are delivered (provided the item(s) have not been opened or tampered with and are in re-saleable condition); or
- an item is faulty; or
- manufacturer’s fault; or
- to any extent permitted by law
If the product received has a manufacturer’s fault, please contact the office via email email@example.com or call to +61 (3) 9798-1255.
No refund given, exchange offered or correspondence will be entered into for:
- Change of mind
- Products that have been opened or tampered with or are not in a resalable condition
- Incorrect orders made by the recipient
- Return freight is the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- However, if it is the manufacturer’s fault, the company will bear the postage cost.
- Shipping and handling fees are non refundable. (Including all refused and unaccepted packages).
- Refunds on returned items will be credited first to the original purchasing credit card or third party account such as a valid Australian bank account.
Please Note: Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse, we will process the return within 1-2 business days. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business day after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.